Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Sexy!

Hey Girls!

I watched TV yesterday and they played the 100 sexiest Videoclips ever. I started looking for older images of Madonna back in the 90s and the pics from her Justify My Love video definitely showed her sex appeal...I miss her Marilyn Monroe hair and thick eyebrows. You might wonder why i post something about this but one video inspired me like WOOW i wanna get this look so bad!!!! Plus i love the song. It sounds so sexy and seductiv. Give it a try!



I so so so love this look. The problem is that i would have to cut my hair if i wanna wear this hair style. I just can´t do that. I love my long hair. But i might find another way to make it look a lil bit 50s like. For example something like this:



If you have any tips or ideas, please let me know :)

XoX
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment