Friday, May 14, 2010

Clubbing

Hey Ladies,

Im still alive...and im so super sorry that it took me so long to update my blog. But i had a bad bad baaaad time and i didn´t feel like doing anything. I didn´t even dress up :O But thats over now and im good again :) And im back with a new outfit post. To feel better i went shopping and bought a new skirt and new shoes. We also went out at the weekend and i had a lot of fun. Im glad cause i really needed to take my mind of things...

                                                               
So this is my new skirt...its so lovely..




new heels and i absolutely love them..

thats the final look :)





What im wearing:
Skirt: Amizu
Top: H&amp
Shoes: La Ella
Bracelets: H&M

Hope you like my outfit,let me know what you think:)
XoX
Valerie


No comments:

Post a Comment