Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Beauty Products

Hey Sweethearts!

Sooooo I had enough power to do some beauty products shopping..well i had to do it as well, cause my beauty case looked kinda empty..
Aaaanyyywayyysss...i decided to do sum drugstore shopping cause my friend told me about a huge sale and sum awesome products. And what i can say for now is: im very satisfied with the beauty stuff!
So this is what i got!


L´Oréal Glam Bronze Minerals
102 Brunette

Fix Powder

ok from the bottom up:

essence XXL shine lipgloss- contains carmine
essence Lipline- 03 hot chocolate
and my personal fav. :
essence metal glam eyeliner- 01 got a date?
( the color dsnt come out in the pic..its a metalic brown with gold particle)


I need to get a new make up tho...i wanna buy one from MAC...any suggestions on what i should get?

Thanks for helpin me <3
XoX
Valerie

1 comment: