Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I ❤ Leggings

I recently recognised that I love love love leggings. I don’t know why but I think they just look fantastic. It doesn´t matter if it´s in combination with a mini dress or a woolen pullover, flats or high heels...i think it just looks always good.
Me, i wear most of the time leggings,skirts or dresses. The best part about leggings is: u can wear them in everyday life and even when u go to the club.
I prefer simple leggings at daytime, like black or grey:




And eye-catching leggings in the club:



Next to that i love Treggings in Jeans look. My friend just bought one and i think it´s the perfect invention for me. Why? cause I just don´t get along with Jeans, I could never find a pair of jeans that actually fit my legs, booty and waist.  My next purchase will be a Treggings. DEFINITLEY!!! lol