Saturday, May 21, 2011

Color code

Hey beauties!

I went to the drugstore a couple of days ago ( like almost every day since im make up addicted) and I found those pretttyyyyy nail polishes by Manhattan. I was going for one of them until i saw that its a Limited Edition 
(Manhattan Lotus Effect Limited Edition) . Well yeah....i endet up with 5 new nail polishes and a few new make-up items. Those are the ones i got.

from left to right:

13 Underwater Love
4 Babelicious
7 SOHO-Hot
15 Lemonade
2 Fresh-excited

I also got 2 nail polishes by Catrice

left: 210 Just Married  right: Prismatic Effects

The Prismatic Effects Top Coat has a multi- faceted duo chrome effect. Can be used alone or as a top coat on any nail lacquer.


Now to the make-up items.


left to right: 
"Stay with me" longlasting lipgloss by Essence (o2 my favorite milkshake )
Holographic eyeliner by Essence ( 01 blue ray )
"Stay with me" longlasting lipgloss by Essence (04 Trendsetter)

Im totally in love with the lipglosses! They last long, look great and i dont get dry lips when i wear it. I havent wore the Eyeliner yet but it looks uper sexy from what i saw on my hand. 
I got a voucher last year and i decided to redeem it finally.



I was going for Benefit cause i never tried it before. When i came in the store i was pretty confused cause there were a lot of products and i did not know what i wanna get. I asked the sales lady to help me and when she told me about the products, i felt like buying ALL of them. Long story short, i got 2 make-up items and a perfume. On my way home, i stopped by at the corner shop and bought a beauty magazine...i was ready to settle back after a long day.
And this is what i got:

1. erase paste: This concentrated, creamy concealer brightens and camouflages in one easy step! Targets dark circles, discoloration and imperfections. ( this is what they wrote in the benefit magazine)

My opinion: I dont get that much sleep since im a mommy. Thats why my new best friend is called 
" Concealer ". I  never had dark circles but now i do. And it really does what it says. I look fresh and well rested when i used the erase paste. The only thing i find fault with is the prize. It costs 25€ and the potty is so,so small...Im going to try a Concealer by MAC and if it works that good, i might go for a MAC concealer next time. 

2. Oh la lift: Legendary under-eye brightening boost...this delicate pink balm is like an instant eyelift! Contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to instantly perk up tired eyes. Can be applied on bare skin or over makeup.

My opinion:  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!! It wont be the last time that i bought it. For example: If i have to hurry in the morning and i have no time to do my make-up, i´ll just apply a little bit 
" Oh la lift " and i look fresh and healthy in the next minute. I really do love it and i recommend it to everybody...and especially to mommies :)

3. Maybe Baby ( Perfume) :  
Blend: sparkling floral
Top Note: apricot and white ginger
Middle Note: fresh water blossoms of cyclamen, lychee and bergamot
Base Note: white musk, Himalayan poppy and warm peach
I love it...i guess, i wouldnt buy it´d stink to me...lol


I bought a pink shirt last week and i needed high heels that fit to th shirt. Im not so into color blocking but i thought " okay just try it " and i decided to get blue high heels for the pink shirt. Im pretty excited how it looks...Here a sneak peak

I cant wait to get them <3

1 comment:

  1. Great purchases! The nailpolish colors are amazing, I have similar ones except for the yellow. I also love the lipgloss, so pretty :D

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete