Sunday, May 22, 2011

Make-Up Tag


1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
The first time, i wore Make-Up was when i had this ballet performance. I think that was at age 6 or 7. I used to dance ballet, flamenco, jazz, hip-hop, showdance and toe dance. So everytime when we had performences i used to wear heavy stage make-up. But i started to wear light make-up at age 12, i think.

2. How did you get into makeup?
I think it was because of ballet and because of my stepmom. She´s a tattoo artist and she does also permanent make-up. I always loved how it looked when women got a dainty eyeliner. I used to get a eyeliner pencil and try it too. 


3. What are some of your favorite brands?
Uhm....my some of my favorite brands are MAC, L´Oreal, Benefit and i like some drugstore produts like essence as well. Im going to try NARS and elf too..if you wonder why i havent tried it yet...they dont sell it where i live, so i have to order it online and i think its always kinda difficult to order make-up online cause you see how it looks actually when you got it.

4. What does makeup mean to you? 
I could live without make-up if i had to but i love the way you can enhance your personal advantages. Personally I love my lips and eyes...I just love to wear lipstick, lipgloss and eyeliner. It makes you feel better when you have a bad day too. When i get up and i look stressed and overtired i just use a lil bit make-up and i look fresh. That´s why i just love it. But i feel comfy without make-up too. I dont wear make-up every day.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Definitely eyeliner (Essence), Lipstick ( i dnt know which one tho), Mascara ( L´Oreal Volume Million Lashes ) and Blush.

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?  
See my answer for question 4!
  
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
 I think some high end products might be better...f.e. i use a mac foundation and its the first foundation that works a 100% for me. But i think you can look fabolous even if you use only drugstore make-up. I used to do that too and i never heard that my make-up looked bad or something. And i think that a lot of high end products doesnt even do what they promise...so i go for both!

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Less is more!! No matter what age in my opinion. If you´re a beginner then you should start with a light make-up and escalate then...And if you dont know which colors work for you then go to douglas or stores like that and take advice. Nothing is worse than a girl/woman wearing to light/dark foudation. And if you need inspiration just search for youtube gurus or buy books like 
" bobbi brown- make-up manual"

9. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
Personally i think its great. I love especially girls that answer your questions, if you have one. Some just act like they were celebrities and couldnt answer to your questions. But if you visit their channel/blog they write in big,red letters "contact me if you have any questions" !! Oh well... 

10. What is one makeup trend you never understood? 
Huge false lashes or rainbow make up...like pourple eyeshadow and red lipstick and orange blush on top of that. lol


I tag YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment