Thursday, September 30, 2010

Im back :)


Hey there,

im back again. So i ddnt went shoe shopping 2day..mom and I had to finish some buisness and we were just to lazy afterwards..lol. BUT i went to the drugstore to get my foundation. I fina have everything to get all dolled up again YAAAY. The foundation is called MANHATTAN- Powder Mat Make Up (Bronze 05)

For those who don´t know the foundation...it´s a drugstore foundation and i´ve been using it for years. It always worked out for me even though it costs only 4 euro. But it covers perfect and gives me a fresh look. I promise to give you guys a look 2morrow when i get ready. I caaaaaan´t wait to give my brush a try.
For those who are interested in my babys first fashion items click here.
See you guys 2morrow.

XoX
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment