Friday, September 24, 2010

My Fall/Winter must haves

Hey Girlies <3

I know you still waiting for a fashion post but i really don´t know what to wear currently. When i found out im pregnant i was 9 weeks pregnant and i felt so worse that i had absolutely no power to get all dolled up. Now that im fit again i don´t have clothes to show..well yeah of yourse i have clothes but most of them don´t fit anymore so i have to go shopping finally. I could have done that already but i was waiting so bad for the Fall/Winter collection. Guess what? It´s finally thereeeee...yaay. I went downtown on wednesday and i loooove the new winter clothes. I thought i show you my personal Fall/Winter must haves and what im wearing since my belly is grooowin <3

Must-have list:


1. UGGS Overknees


2. Overknees ( in black and beige)


3.  a similar pollover to this one



4. A lot of pattern tights




5. Poncho




6. a blanket ( to use it as a poncho)



So that are my Fall/Winter must-haves . I think it works perfect for a pregnant woman. I think tights gonna be my best friends this winter..I love winterdresses and i hate pregnancy pants..most of them are not that nice...at least those kinda pants i saw arround here... The Pullover is showed you guys is not exactly what i wanna have. I don´t know how to call them tho. I call them Balon Pullover cause it kinda looks like a balon..I love this look. A "balon pullover" with pattern tights and overknee boots...i think that will look pretty cute. I also saw a few favs when i checked out F21 but i´ll see what i get here before i order stuff from the internet.

What are your fashion must-haves for this fall/winter?

XoX
Valerie

1 comment: